It’s been a sad week. The world lost two beloved souls, Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain. My heart goes out to their families and friends. I encourage everyone to read this article, which sheds some helpful insight on this pernicious disease that is more pervasive than many realize and takes too many lives. I’m looking forward to seeing Ocean’s 8 tonight and visiting an alpaca farm on Sunday.
- What are the best and worst career advice you’ve received?
- One of my favorite psychologists on self transcendence, and finding your unique purpose, and helping others in your own best way.
- Humility is a virtue, but being humble is not always easy. Here are some tips.
- Upholder, Obliger, Rebel, and Questioner. Which one are you? Take the Four Tendencies Quiz to find out. (I’m a questioner.)
- I’ve been eyeing these tiny sparkles.
- These blue light filtering glasses have been a lifesaver by cutting down eyestrain and fatigue.
- Impressive newcomer in the laptop world. Have you seen it?